Wednesday, February 11, 2009
RJ's last appointment
So, RJ had an appointment last Thursday and got his first round of shots. =( He actually reacted okay to them - he got a little fussy, but nothing too big. He weighed in at 11 pounds, 15 ounces, and he has only gotten bigger, since then. He was measured at 22 1/2 inches, and his head is over 15 inches around! He is getting so chubby and we love every inch of him! I have unfortunately come down with a sinus infection, but at least I don't have anything contagious! (Knock on wood.) Ryan is plugging away at work, and I am still trying to work things out in that department - I'll keep you posted. Currently I am the cleaning wizard, doing things I never imagined I would like cleaning baseboards! (Who actually does that?) But, I love having a clean home and now that I have the time to do it, I feel much better! RJ is finding his voice. Ryan and I have both had our days/nights with him where he is just not consolable. It's really an on and off thing, and I know it's not as bad as others, so I am just going to stop right here and say he is still a wonderful baby and smiles all the time and is a joy to be around. (90% of the time!) =) Hope everyone is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YES, he is an amazing baby and you are wonderful parents...you will do a great job of raising your son, I have no doubt.
Post a Comment