Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cindy's Bachalorette Party - the edited version!

What the hell - what's one more?!


Cindy making her own shot.

Tiffany and me.
Stacey, Chelsea and Cindy.

The last bar.


At the condo.
Cindy had to make someone take off their shorts, so she could try them on, and she conned someone into doing it!

Poor sap...

Susy =)

Stacey and Chelsea
Cindy and Tiffany clearing up a story from when they were 7 years old!

Let's go!


This is Cindy and her beloved bride-pimp-cup - I will get it back ladies, don't worry!

Although this is edited, if you are easily offended, please steer clear!!!

My friend Cindy is getting married in November and had her bachalorette weekend in Tahoe a couple of weekends ago. Before I got there, Cindy and a few of her childhood friends and one friend from teaching together went to the spa and got massages, manicures and pedicures. Once everyone showed up (8 of us) we took a limo out to dinner and started the night! We then went to bars and casinos around town, and we had a blast! I am so glad I got to know Cindy's friends better and can't wait for the wedding day.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hi Jessa! I hope you don't think I am a stalker. I saw a picture of you and Cindy on facebook and it reminded me that we talked about our blogs at the bachelorette party. I did a quick search on google blogs and found you! My blog is set to private so email me if you want to be added, staceybaptista@aol.com

See you in November!

R.J. is adorable!!!