Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The process of taking a christmas card photo

I always think it is hilarious the actual process of getting a good photo of a toddler. I had this issue when I worked at the preschool, but I think RJ has been my hardest client, yet! Herein lies the process of getting this year's christmas card photo...

And he's off!
Wait mom, don't hold on to me!!!
The picture!!! Seriously, mom, don't hold my arm...
Oooh, look at this one - what's that I hear? Silver bells?
Another pretty one.
So cute (our second option, but not enough of the Bill Cosby sweater).
Let's try this pose, hmmmm, maybe not.
Yea, not so much.
Daddy, what are you doing?
Seriously, these are cool toys, why don't you let me play with these all the time?
Don't tickle me dad!
But, you can make me fly, that's cool!

I love my dad!

1 comment:

NANA said...

By the way, where did you find that Bill Cosby sweater??? RJ and I would look great in a Dorky Christmas sweater pic together with some I have had over the years. PS: And I did not even wear one of them this year!!
Great shot Jessa and Ryan, you are such good parents, Love you both, Nana