The day of RJ's Birthday he went to school, all spiffed up. He looked so handsome, and as I took a picture of him in front of our Christmas tree, I could not help but think of all of the birthday pictures that are to come. I love him so much, and I cannot believe that he was born 3 years ago - it will be 13 and then 23 before I know it! Ryan and I went to his class later that day and brought cupcakes, crackers and juice. His teacher called him up to the front of class and everyone sang Happy Birthday, of course! :-) When he got home he opened a few presents from mom and dad. After he opened all three, he asked if I could read his new book to him and Batman. I tried to sit Batman down on the edge of the table, and snap! went one leg. As I tried to put that leg back on, the other leg fell right off, along with the pelvic piece. Good Times! I felt like a heel, obviously, but thankfully after Ryan fidgeted with it for a few minutes, Batman was back in tact. (Now we know that Batman is not as limber, as we all thought he once was.) :-) He had a great day, and later that evening we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Cheryl, Ray, Savannah, Christian and Delaney....
He said, "Thumbs up!" in this picture. hehe
Miss Verinder & RJ :-)
Reading to Batman. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment