Friday, February 26, 2010

If all the raindrops were Lemon Drops and Gum Drops, oh what a rain that would be!

RJ and I were walking from the car to the house the other day and it was raining a little.  I looked at him and saw him stick his tongue out and try to catch rain drops!  What?!  No one has ever taught him this to my knowledge.  We have talked about rain and that it is water and we do signs for it, but I have never stuck my tongue out and tried to catch it...how sweet they are.  Young children really remind you how wonderful life is and that sometimes you need to stop and catch some raindrops on your tongue!!!  I love my son!

4 comments:

NANA said...

Oh waht a sight that must have been! Those are the moments you want to capture for a lifetime of memories! Love you both so much!!

NANA said...

YES I can spell but it is obvious this computer doesn't LOL

Stacey said...

So sweet! Love little moments like this!

Nikki Nichols said...

Okay that is so so so so sweet and cute!!! Gotta love our sweet boys