Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Biting with new teeth!
RJ has a set of molars on the bottom and the top now, which is exciting for him, not so much for us, when he BITES US!!! He had biten me last week, and I figured it might be because his teeth were hurting, so I told him not to, obviously, but he has started biting out of anger! Last week I had told him a few times that we were going to change his diaper, and then finally picked him up to do it. He twisted himself around and tried to bite my arm! Then last weekend I picked him when apparently he did not want to be, so when I put him up on my arm, so he was standing tall he leaned over my shoulder and tried to bite my shoulder blade! Little stinker!!! He will grow out of it, I am sure, but it is not nice and I hope he stops soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay Jessa, I finally added you to my blog list and now I am laughing because you and I have the same issue with our boys and we blogged about the same thing! Hillarious! LOve you girl.. hope the biting stops soon :)
Oh that biting stage is not fun nor does it feel good. Let's hope he doesn't try it out on friends his own size, they just might show him how it feels! You are such a good Mom Jessa, you will have him out of that stage in a heartbeat, I am sure!
Love you big time, Nana
Blake is a total biter too! Not good and it HURTS! Day care reports a biting just about once a week. I hope they grow out of it! he's also starting to pinch. what's up with this?
Post a Comment