Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tahoe with the fam!

This year it was just me who made it up to Tahoe with my family.  Boo to Ryan being sick, bad weather and only one open seat, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles, and I had a great time, either way!  I got to ski with my brother and sister which was a total blast!  They are both doing so great, but Makenna has a few years on T, so she and I went a few more times alone, than T and I.  Makenna went to the top of the mountain with mom and me, and it was gorgeous.  I am so proud of her for trying it, and although it was challenging, atleast she proved to herself that she could do it!  Here are some pictures from the trip...
T being silly
Mom and Makenna skiing down Penguin
Makenna
Mama
The view when Nancy and I were on the lift.  There was a circle in the middle of this really dark cloud that was making this really bright circle in the lake, it was really neat.  Really!  =) 
Best of about 8 pictures I took, so be glad I spared you!
Papa and Nancy
Me and my Paw-paw
Me and Makenna Anne
Mom and her girls.  This was the top!
This was already pretty far down the run, I am so proud of Makenna for doing this!  Look how steep it is!  It's a blue, but still!!!

1 comment:

NANA said...

Your ski trip looks amazingly fun. So glad everyone enjoyed themselves. The scernery is beautiful too! Maybe next year I will tag along and keep an eye on RJ so you and Ryan can get some ski time together.