Today I swept up piles of black dog hair from my kitchen floor. I know that is gross to read, but this is my blog and it is my reality; my dogs are losing their winter coat! hahaha : ) Anyway! After I was done I set the broom to the side and RJ decided he was going to give it a go! He swept for probably close to an hour. He was getting all in the nooks and crannies of our kitchen, it was too cute! He is pretty strong, but it wore him out good! He is such a big boy; he also loves to wipe his face and high chair down after he's done eating...so sweet! He is such a sweet boy, and we are lucky to have him in our lives!
Look at that technique!
He would leave and then come back in and push it forward.
Putting on mama's oven mitt.
Getting the corners good!
This boy loves his doggies and these doggies love him!









1 comment:
Is this child for hire?? LOL Your Uncle Charles did the very same thing when he was that age. Wonder if I can find a picture of him, that would be hilarious!
Post a Comment