About a month ago, I guess (I am a little behind on this...) I went to Pinecrest with one of my best friend's in the world, Heather. We got to hang out, cook, talk, laugh, cry, lay out, paint our toenails, watch a "chick flick", you know the routine! Basically just be best friends. She is really good for that sort of thing, cause she is just one of the most genuine, loving, caring, wonderful people I have ever met! She recently got engaged and I am so excited because they are one of those couples that are just meant to be together - Ryan and I both really enjoy hanging out with Aaron, and his two kids are so sweet! I love her and therefore I love spending time with her, especially when we get to be ALONE! On that note, I am so lucky and grateful to have a boyfriend that will say, "Sure, babe, go ahead and go for the weekend with your friend." What a good boyfriend and a good dad! Pictures from our weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So fun! You have been busy! I still wish I could have gone with you to the cabin!!
Post a Comment