Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kaila's Concert Birthday

This year for our niece Kaila's 12th birthday, I took her to a concert to see one of her new favorite artists, Ke$ha. The headliner was Rihanna, and the first opener was a young man, Travie McCoy. ("I wanna be a billionaire" song...) We had a really good time laughing at all of the crazy people and dancing to all of the songs we knew. I really enjoyed it, and I think she did, too. She got to come all the way up to Sacramento and have dinner with Uncle Aye-Aye and RJ and me, then she got to spend the night with us, too!  It is crazy to think that this young lady was 5 YEARS OLD when Ryan and I started dating, and is just more and more beautiful and tall every day!  She is so sweet, has a great sense of humor, is SUPER smart, and just a genuinely nice person! We had a really great time and I hope we have many more fun concerts to come!


The bunny we saw on our way into the parking lot.
Ke$ha - "Tik, tok, on the clock, DJ blow my speakers up tonight!"
Can't believe how gorgeous she is!
Rihanna and all of her acrobatic dancers - it was pretty cool!

No comments: