Tuesday, August 10, 2010

State Fair with Nana!

For my Nana's birthday Ryan, RJ and I went to the state fair with her and had a really fun time! We got margaritas right away, went to see animals, then went and walked around the indoor exhibits, the A/C was much appreciated! We saw lots of cool art, and displays and got some good food, too! RJ made his Nana a very cool hand-painted piece of art to match her office, which she loved and she and I also got to spend some nice time together another day getting pedicures and hair cuts! Love you, Nana, hope you had a birthday to remember! : )


You know we're awesome!  : )
The first time he discovered his favorite animal of the day.
It loved him, too!  So sweet!
This is the "I really love you and love to pet you!" look and squeeze.  He gives it to Winnie all the time - Shooter doesn't stick around long enough!  : )
This was the nicest llama!  Either is was on something, or it was just really sweet and complacent, and I am hoping it was the latter...
HAHAHAHA!!!  My favorite thing is the guy in the upper left hand corner looking at me like, "You are taking a picture of a deer biting a stranger's butt, cause it wants food."  Oh wow, good times!
Hey, I'm back...
Love for the goat.
A silly goat.
A crazy goat.  And I mean crazy in the best way possible!
Apparently getting ready to be "shown".
Lunch!  Tried a bite of jalapeno for the first time, hey I like them!  RJ, not so much!
How did this happen?
The coolest contraption.  This guy has no TV and spends all his free time creating these machines that drop marbles through almost 30 variations.  It was awesome and obviously RJ loved it! 

3 comments:

Portagee said...

Looks like fun times!!!!!!!

NANA said...

Yes yes yes...I had a wonderful day with the 3 of you! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Grandmama Cheryl said...

OMG, what great pics at the petting zoo. Rj is such a sweet, loving boy!