Sunday, August 22, 2010

A weekend alone?!

RJ went camping in Half Moon Bay with Cheryl, Ray, Liz, Robert and all the kids, so we got 2 1/2 days alone last weekend! It was very nice to have some time to just be still and not have to be attending to someone else all the time, but I was so happy to see him again when we came to Half Moon Bay after the Giant's game. RJ barely acknowledged us when we arrived, I guess because he was eating?, but when he was finished all of a sudden it was, "Mommy! Daddy!" The beach and park were gorgeous and RJ seemed to really be enjoying himself. The kids told me that they were making sand angels and finding shells and having tons of fun, so I am glad that RJ got to go! Here are some pictures taken before Ryan and I got there.


Cuzzies - apparently later on RJ got this out from under Delaney just as she was sitting down!  My goodness they are going to have so many fun times together!
Always walking with purpose!
He adores Savannah, as you can see!
This girl is so smiley and sweet, even with cat scratches on her poor little nose!
Hang loose, duuuude!
So pretty.  : )

No comments: