Sunday, August 8, 2010

Playing outside in the summer, summer, summer time!

We have been able to BBQ alot this summer, which is nice for a number of reasons:  1) we get to eat real food and not processed, preserved crap.  2) Ryan gets to hone his BBQ'ing skills.  3) we get to play outside together!  RJ loves to be outside, even if just in our driveway.  He loves to drive around (or get pushed around, more like!) in his car and just run around and throw rocks and discs and all that good stuff!  Here are some pictures of us doing just that.

This is a WEED in our neighbor's side yard area.  It is CRAZY!
Really happy about something!
Here we go with the rocks...
Daddy-man cooking up some food.
                                                                 Huh?
Winnie-girl with her silly gross ball
Shooter-boy being his knuckle-headed self
Get me outta here!!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

He is growing into such a handsome big boy! I love reading your blog and looking at all your pictures. I miss you and I hope to see you while we are home.